- One word catherinedonnelly.com/2016/03/04/one… 1 year ago
- "The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go." Steve Maraboli, Life,… instagram.com/p/BCC7OUzjAnl/ 1 year ago
- Absolutely loved my first pottery class with littlewhitedish today. Can't wait for next week. instagram.com/p/BCAWD9lDArr/ 1 year ago
- A handsome building. instagram.com/p/BBwACj7DAvt/ 1 year ago
- Cabin fever. instagram.com/p/BBuTY30DAqR/ 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Blogging
Sometimes I think we all blog and tweet as a form of self-preservation.
When I was around 13 I was obsessed with diary writing as I thought it would help me to remember my candy memories when my mind was older and otherwise occupied.
I’ve missed a lot over the past few years and it’s a shame because when you can’t remember you can’t get lost, you can’t billow.
Today the winds are cold and infusing. They rattle my white windows and remind me of love. Not of the lingering love I once experienced, but of the air streams that momentarily swept me up.
I still remember them all. None of the feelings were ever reciprocated so I had a penchant for collecting poetry and sad songs.
I think I liked it that way.